heightec’s MICRON evacuation system is a high specification compact self evacuation system at a fraction of the size and weight of traditional systems.
This system allows a person to make a controlled descent from high level using the MICRON descender device which has a unique patented double action braking system, for fine control of descent speed.
The MICRON Evacuation System gives double action safety and fine control using pre-loaded, high strength, heat resistant Aramid cord. The 100% Aramid construction of MICRON cord gives increased performance at high temperatures over Aramid mixes. (Non-Aramid components melt sooner, leaving the cord with reduced strength).
Potential use by anyone who works at height, but perfect for the onshore and offshore wind industry.
Light weight and easily carried on the harness of the user.
The MICRON system offers all the functionality of larger systems at a fraction of the size.
Aramid cord is high in strength and heat resistant.
Weighs 0.8 kg for standard 15 m kit.
- MICRON descender with pre-threaded rope
- Aluminium triple lock karabiners
- Storage bag
NB: Storage bag varies depending on rope length.
Lengths available: 15m, 30m, 50m, 120m. For bespoke lengths please contact us.
- Extremely light and compact system
- High specification, double action safety
- Can be configured to allow lifting and lowering of a casualty
- Aramid cord for maximum resistance to heat and cutting
- Protected anchor point
- Sizing: Lengths available: 15m, 30m, 50m, 120m
- Material: High strength, heat resistant aramid cord
- EN Mass Test: 125 kg
- Weight: 0.86 kg
- Conformity: EN 341 class D