Petzl re-design the Petzl Transport
Thursday, 8 December 2011 | Admin
A fresh new Petzl Transport for 2012, building on the previous success of the transport Petzl have re-designed the bag to optimise its performance.
In Petzl's drive to reduce the impact of its products on the environment, the Petzl Transport uses no PVC in its construction.
Here's what Petzl say about the all new Transport:
- Waist belt, shoulder straps and back panel are padded for comfort
- Upper flap with inside identification card pocket
- Welded construction for greater strength (PVC free)
- Cordlock closure easy to manipulate, designed for difficult environments
- Side and top handles for carrying by hand
- Upper loop for hauling
- Inside loop for suspending pack in open position
- Capacity: 45lt
- Weight: 1250g
| || The new Cordlock closure is easy to manipulate and functions in difficult environments. |
The Petzl Transport is available to order in our working at height / rope access bags section.