Here at Anglo Access we are happy to receive equipment requests from overseas customers. Unfortunately due to the high number of fraud attempts that we experience with international orders, payments via card are not accepted.
If you would like to order our work at height and rope access equipment for delivery in a country outside of the UK or Northern Ireland, please read the information below.
International Ordering Process:
- Please contact us with a list of your requirements
- We will respond with stock availability and a price for the goods ex-works
- Subject to you accepting our quotation we will provide you with a shipping price
- If you are registered for VAT (value added tax) in your own country please provide this registration number, we may be able to 'zero tax rate' your order (orders outside of EU will automatically be zero rated (when Anglo Access is the exporter).
- International customers who use their own shipping service will be charged VAT upfront at 20% of the order sub-total, the VAT amount will be refunded on approval of 'proof of export documentation' (goods must be exported within 3 months)
- Subject to your approval of the quotation and shipping arrangements we will request that you make a bank transfer for the full amount in GBP
- Your order will be despatched when the funds have cleared in our account