heightec’s tower crane rescue system is designed to rescue a fallen person or casualty at high elevation who is unable to help themselves.
The ROTOR Tower Crane Rescue System is compact and easy to use, supplied in easy to carry, durable kit bag.
The system is specially designed to allow automatic self evacuation, giving limited maximum descent speed.
The heightec ROTOR constant rate descender with lifting capability and maximum speed limiter. The ROTOR is designed to rescue casualties from a tower crane, jib or or ladder by lowering or lifting. Comes with 9 mm rope.
Ultra compact DELTA casualty harness, one size fits all. Lightweight and easy to fit to an incapacitated casualty.
Locking extendable telescopic rescue reach pole extends for 3.5m, which allows immediate connection to a person hanging suspended after a fall, on an extended energy absorbing lanyard.
Rescue pulley – provides mechanical advantage to raise a load or deviate a rope
Protected slings with fluorescent colour sleeve, movable for inspection.
The compact ROTOR Tower Crane Rescue System comes complete with a durable carry bag.
Available in two sizes: 50 m or 100 m.
Although designed for construction it can be applied to industries such as warehouse and distribution with high bay access and very narrow aisles.
- High specification ROTOR rescue device, waterproof, loading indicator
- Allows a range of lifting and lowering rescue operations
- Specially packaged for tower crane use
- Complies with requirements of Construction Plant Association
- Includes tagline for guiding casualty to a safe landing point
- Compact casualty harness, one size fits all
- Material: Various
- Weight: 12 kg
- Conformity: Various EN Approvals