The PETZL AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach. The DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The harness is fastened by a SCREW-LOCK locking carabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards. AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST LT automatic buckles.
Semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops
Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
Ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors
The MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards can be stowed on each shoulder strap. The user is thus unhindered by the lanyard, and the connectors stay within reach. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGOs and allows the absorber to be deployed.
Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles allow quick and easy adjustment.
FAST LT automatic buckles
Leg loops are equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- Convenient adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and to keep the connectors within reach. In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|SKUs ||C071BA00 ||C071BA01 ||C071BA02 |
|Size ||0 ||1 ||2 |
|Waist Belt ||65-80cm ||70-93cm ||83-120cm |
|Leg Loops ||44-59cm ||47-62cm ||50-65cm |
|Stature ||160-180cm ||165-185cm ||175-200cm |