The EUROPA overhead lines harness is a utilities harness with front and rear attachment points . The extension straps allow the user to safely and easily attach fall arrest equipment to the rear attachment point.
The harness also includes enhanced, protective web sleeves.
The EUROPA’s integral work position belt includes folding side D rings which allow for effective work positioning.
The front and rear attachment points are suitable for fall arrest.
The adjustable harness structure ensures a good fit with maximum comfort and security.
The new shoulder buckles allow for quick and easy adjustment with one hand.
The EUROPA’s integral ergonomically designed work position belt has large lumbar pad for high level comfort and support during work positioning.
The quick connect leg loops and full adjustability provide an easy and comfortable fit.
The EUROPA Linesman version is also available in large (H23QEL) sizes.
EUROPA Overhead Lines Harness Measurements (H23QE):
Torso – 95 – 130 cm
Waist – 75 – 125 cm
Thigh – 80 – 105 cm
EUROPA Overhead Lines Harness Large Harness Measurements (H23QEL):
Torso – 105 – 145 cm
Waist – 95 – 145 cm
Thigh – 80 – 115 cm
- Front attachment point
- Rear attachment point
- Extension to rear attachment point
- Fully adjustable
- NEW easy adjust shoulder buckles
- Integral work positioning belt with folding side D rings
- Large lumbar support pad and quick connect belt buckle
- Shoulder padding
- Equipment suspension rings on belt
- Additional leg strap protection
- Sizing: Standard
- Material: Polyamide, mild steel and aluminium.
- EN Mass Test: 136kg
- Weight: 1.87 kg
- Conformity: H23: EN361, EN358 - Z359.1, Z359.3