First and only height safety helmet that fully conforms to European Standard requirements for industrial and climbing situations.
DUON Air ™ vented height safety helmet is a high specification helmet suitable for work at height, with dual certification meeting both industrial and climbing standards.
It is the first and only height safety helmet meeting all of the technical requirements for working at height and confined space.
DUON helmets have a unique chinstrap buckle (see below) which can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
DUON is the only helmet that has full compliance with two European standards, EN 397 and EN 12492, having a special chin strap buckle with a variable fastening power and variable venting.
The DUON-Air vented helmet version has vents that can be switched to give conformity with either standard. All switching is carried out without tools.
Industrial safety helmets are designed to protect not only the upper part of a wearer’s head but also to provide lateral protection.
Advanced cradle design enables optimum comfort and sized to fit between 52cm to 66cm.
MH01 – DUON ™ standard – unventedMH02 – DUON Air ™ – vented
Vented helmet standard colours are White, Green and Orange. Other colours are available subject to quantity required, please contact us for details.Compatibility:
- ‘T-slot’ side fittings for standard ear defenders etc
- Clips for elastic strap mounted lights, cameras etc.
- Brackets front and rear for popular cap lamps and other accessories.
- Main adjustment to small/medium/large helps keep the helmet centred on the head.
- Fine adjustment by ratchet wheel, can be operated with one hand even whilst being worn.
- Headband height adjustment allows user to maintain field of view.
- 6 point head cradle for stability.
- EN397 (‘industrial’) has a weak chinstrap to prevent injury if the helmet becomes trapped in machinery etc. and small vents to prevent items such as sparks hitting the wearer.
- EN12492 (‘mountaineering’) has a strong chinstrap so the helmet stays in place in a fall – protecting the head, and large vents to help prevent workers getting too hot – an occupational health improvement.